Omega 3 fatty acids are and fatty acids in general, make up the building blocks of fats in our body. Unlike the negative connotations the media has published about fat and fats in the diet, fatty acids are actually necessary for a whole host of functions within the body. There are three important omega-3 fatty acids you need to obtain from your diet in order to stay healthy; EPA, DHA and ALA. The first two are mostly found in oily fish, the latter is found in plants such as nuts and seeds.
Other fatty acids
As well as fish oils, there are a wide range of fatty acids that are important to obtain through your diet. Borage oil, for example, is a great source of GLA, which is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects and benefits to skin.
- Caprylic Acid (Pot of 90 capsules)IN STOCKA medium chain triglyceride fatty acid that rapidly metabolises to release energy.£21.36
- DHA (Pot of 60 soft gel capsules)IN STOCKDHA is an Omega 3 fatty acid (phospholipid) making up about a third of our brains.£38.80
- Hemp Seed OilOUT OF STOCKThis product has been discontinued. Please see our range of Fatty Acids for alternative...£22.40
- Sacha Inchi Oil 200mlIN STOCK.£29.53
- Sunflower Lecithin Powder (Pot Of 200g)IN STOCKThis de-oiled sunflower lecithin is a high quality Soy free, GMO free alternative supply...£28.80