Metabolics.com Magnesium Phosphate has about a quarter of the RDA of magnesium in each capsule, this is another general purpose magnesium supplement, with good bio availability. It also has the added benefit of about 18% of the RDA of phosphorus.
Why Take Metabolics Magnesium Phosphate?
Magnesium is an essential nutrient with many functions in the human body:
- It helps maintain energy and combat fatigue.
- It helps build and maintain bones and teeth.
- It contributes to the health of nerve, muscle and cell membranes.
- It contributes to normal muscle function, including the heart.
- It helps with protein manufacture.
- It can help to keep some of the body's other mineral and hormone systems in balance.
Magnesium is readily available in a normal balanced diet. But for some people it may not be possible to source or absorb all the magnesium they need. Correcting a magnesium deficiency could reduce tiredness and fatigue, help to restore nerve and muscle function, and support the health of bones and teeth. One dose provides 99.4mg active magnesium.
Phosphorus is a crucial element in the human body, and is a constituent of many major biochemical compounds. It occurs as phospholipids and as nucleic acids. It is involved in a number of important functions, including:
- Supporting membranes.
- Carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- Maintaining bone health.
- It is crucial to energy metabolism through its inclusion in adenosine triphosphate, the energy source for most of the body's metabolic processes.
High doses of magnesium can have a laxative effect. It is recommended to keep below 400mg per day unless prescribed by a practitioner.
Serving Size 1 Capsule Each Capsule Contains 710 mg of Magnesium Phosphate (of which Magnesium, 99.4mg).
"Difficult to find this product! So grateful!"
"Easy to swallow.....would buy product again!"
"Very hard to find mag phos in high dose. These have been amazing for cramps and sleeping."