What Topics Will Be Covered?
- The organs of the immune system.
- The innate and adaptive immune system.
- Balancing the immune system; Th1, Th2, Th17.
- Inflammation and its association with lectins, blood type and obesity.
- Cytokines, interleukins, prostaglandins and leukotrienes addressing imbalance.
- The effect of biofilms, bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites including Lyme disease.
- Mitochondrial function, the cell danger response and the immune system.
- Allergies, hypersensitivities and mast cell activation syndrome.
- Nutrients supporting the immune system.
- Addressing autoimmunity.
- Inducing autophagy.
Join us for the latest seminar hosted by Alison Astill-Smith, Director and Founder of Metabolics Ltd. Alison has delivered seminars and advice across the country as well as internationally. Sign up to this latest seminar on immunity and further your understanding on a range of immunity-related subjects and conditions that affect large numbers of patients here in the UK. The seminar will cover a range of subjects in great detail. By taking part in this seminar you will also earn 8 CPD hours towards your portfolio. Refreshments and lunch are included during the day. This seminar costs just £100.00.