If you missed our 2019 program of Hormone seminars you can now purchase the DVD and accompanying manual right here.
What will I learn?
- What hormones are and what they do
- You will learn to understand the Hypothalamus, Pituitary and Adrenals and the HPA axis. This will cover hormone-producing glands that are responsible for a range of functions within the body such as body temperature, hunger, mood, sex drive and cortisol.
- The Thyroid and Parathyroid gland, Pineal, Ovaries and Testes and their hormones. This will look at where in the body and a person’s wellbeing they are responsible.
- Evaluating and treating hormonal dysfunction, covering major hormonal junctions such as puberty, menopause and andropause. Here we will uncover the ways in which we, as practitioners, can advise patients suffering with adverse symptoms in relation to these junctions.
- Hormone-related conditions such as Hashimotos and Graves’ disease, Polycystic Ovary syndrome, Endometriosis and dysmenorrhea.
- Prostate dysfunction, benign prostatic hypertrophy, prostatitis, Epididymitis, ED will also be covered.
- Infertility and pregnancy, looking at the main hormones involved and what to monitor in patients.
- Endocrine disruptors including the effects of metalloestrogens and the physiologic function of estrogen.
No reviews for this product yet!