Liver Support Formula
In Stock - Order by 3pm for same day dispatch
28 Day Money Back Guarantee
The liver is the largest organ in the body, about the size of a football found under the ribs on the upper right side of the abdomen.
The functions of the liver are:
- To act as a filter of the blood. It filters 540 gallons of blood per day filtering out drugs, metabolic waste, alcohol, chemicals and poisons.
- It stimulates the production of the digestive enzyme bile that is then stored in the gall bladder. Bile is needed to break down fats in the diet.
- It stores vitamins, minerals (especially iron) and sugar for energy production.
- It is involved in carbohydrates, fats and protein breakdown.
- It controls the production and removal of cholesterol.
- It makes blood clotting substances such as fibrinogen.
- It stores some of the immune systems cells.
This Metabolics product is a combination of powerful ingredients designed to support the liver in its functions. Ingredients include:
Choline - Choline contributes to normal liver function and normal lipid metabolism. It also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Homocysteine is a chemical by-product of methionine metabolism, high levels of which can cause cell damage leading to atherosclerosis.
Artichoke (containing 2.5% cynarin) - Cynarin is a phenolic acid compound that experts believe is responsible for its cholagogue and choleretic properties:
- Cholagogue – a medicinal agent, which promotes the discharge of bile from the system, purging it downward.
- Choleretic – a substance that stimulates the production of bile in the liver.
Astaxanthin – Astaxanthin is a “super carotenoid” derived from the algae haematococcus pluvialis.
Made to GMP standards.
Made in our clean room facility, here in the UK.
ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 accredited.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
"Honestly,it's too early to say. I bought the Liver Support capsules because they were recommended after a recent heath review. I've been taking them daily as recommended for about two weeks, but I suspect it will take more time to see if they have had much impact."
"Excellent service and product"
"It was exactly what I wanted."
"easy to swallow and hopefully will benefit my liver, to early to say whether they have worked yet or not"