In Stock - Order by 3pm for same day dispatch
Eligible for free UK delivery.
28 Day Money Back Guarantee
This liquid supplement is a blend of zinc sulphate and zinc chloride. Zinc sulphate and zinc chloride are highly soluble forms that have good bioavailability.
Zinc is found in all tissues of the human body. It's involved in a considerable number of processes and functions, either directly, or as a helpful presence. Zinc plays an important role in:
- The metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and vitamin A.
- Keeping the immune system working.
- Protein manufacture and the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Muscle growth and reproductive health.
- DNA synthesis and cell division.
- As an antioxidant, protecting cells from oxidative damage.
- Maintaining healthy bones.
- Supporting cognitive performance.
The body is able to regulate its zinc levels so that within certain limits any excess is discarded; it only needs what it needs. A supplement is only required in cases of deficiency, or in cases of clinical need for a specific targeted application of zinc.
The daily requirement of zinc is readily available in a balanced diet, including vegetarian diets, if they include wholegrains and pulses (such as beans and lentils). Deficiency should only arise through lack of sufficient sources in the diet, or through problems with the body's capacity to absorb and use zinc.
The UK recommended daily intake of zinc is 10 mg. This supplement provides 8.03 mg elemental zinc in each dose of 10 drops.
No reviews for this product yet!