When & WhereSaturday 20 of May 2017, Ettington Chase Hotel, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 7NZ.
Saturday 10th of June 2017, Chancellors' Building, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath. BA2 7AY.
What Topics Will Be Covered?
- Journey of Fat, carbohydrate and Protein from food to the cell
- Importance of Essential Fats
- Understanding ketosis and ketoacidosis
- Importance of understanding and supporting thyroid and adrenal dysfunction
- Hormones and fat loss
- Nutrients that support fat loss
- Understanding Uric acid and its relationship to pre-diabetes and fat loss
- Understanding and reversing type 2 diabetes
- Reducing insulin sensitivity
Join us for our new series of seminars hosted by Alison Astill-Smith, Director and Founder of Metabolics Ltd. Following on from her successful UK tour for the Gluten Sensitivity seminar series, Alison is moving onto cover the topic of fat loss. With Obesity and fat related illnesses rising year on year worldwide, Alison will delve into this significant subject looking the biology of body fat and fat loss during this seminar.
By taking part in this seminar you will also earn 7 CPD hours towards your portfolio. Refreshment’s and Lunch are included during the day.
This seminar costs just £100.00.
Are You Interested?
Call on 01380 814781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org