Metabolics Magnesium Sulfate is an inorganic Magnesium salt that you may have come across as an ingredient of Epsom salts. With just over a quarter of the NRV of magnesium in each capsule, this Magnesium Sulfate is another general purpose magnesium supplement, with good bio availability.
Why Choose Metabolics Magnesium Sulfate?
Magnesium is an essential nutrient with many functions in the human body:
- It helps maintain energy and combat fatigue.
- It helps build and maintain bones and teeth.
- It contributes to the health of nerve, muscle and cell membranes.
- It contributes to normal muscle function, including the heart.
- It helps with protein manufacture.
- It can help to keep some of the body's other mineral and hormone systems in balance.
Magnesium is readily available in a normal balanced diet. But for some people it may not be possible to source or absorb all the magnesium they need. Correcting a magnesium deficiency could reduce tiredness and fatigue, help to restore nerve and muscle function, and support the health of bones and teeth.
One dose of Magnesium Sulfate provides 104mg active magnesium. This is about 28% of the recommended daily intake.
High doses of magnesium can have a laxative effect. It is recommended to keep below 400mg per day unless prescribed by a practitioner.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
"Great products from your companies."