Suitable for vegetarians: Yes
Suitable for vegans: No
In Stock - Order by 3pm for same day dispatch
What is Metabolics Paralite?
Parasitic infections, where a parasitic organism has invaded and the organ systems of its host, occur more frequently than you might think and they are easy to miss as the effects vary from person to person and it often gets mistaken for other conditions, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Symptoms can include bloating, unpleasant gas, indigestion, headaches, aching joints, skin rashes and fatigue.
Metabolics Paralite contains a range of traditionally recognised anti-parasitic foods to nutritionally support the body when dealing with parasites.
Parasites are organisms that infect the body of another living being and live off their hosts to survive. There are three main classes of parasitic organism:
This type of parasite is a single-celled organism that can live and multiply within the body. Intestinal protozoa are a class of protozoa that are contracted through the faecal-oral route, such as giardia lamblia, which causes giardiasis. Blood-tissue protozoa are contracted through mosquitos and sandflies, including plasmodium falciparum that causes malaria. Genital protozoa are sexually transmitted, such as trichomonas vaginalis that causes Trichomoniasis.
These are multi-celled organisms, worms and flukes, that are often visible to the naked eye. Flatworms, such as tapeworms, are helminths that can live in your gut if you swallow their eggs or newly-hatched offspring.
Ectoparasites are parasitic organisms that live on the skin but not in the body, such as fleas, lice and ticks.
While anyone can contract a parasitic infection, much like anyone can contract the flu or a cold, having a healthy immune system supported through the right nutrition can strengthen the body’s response.
What is Metabolics Paralite good for?
Plant based ingredients often have natural defence compounds built into them to naturally protect themselves from infections. Some plant ingredients have specific anti-parasitic properties and can help nutritionally support the body to deal with parasites. This formulation contains a blend of natural plant-based food ingredients that contain natural compounds with these properties.
There are a number of naturally based, plant-derived ingredients that can nutritionally support the body systems when dealing with parasites:
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has been reported to have anthelmintic activity against some parasitic species. One of the most active components of ginger is gingerol. The formula uses ginger extract that contains 5 % as gingerol.
- Garlic (Allium sativum) has been used since ancient times to support your body systems in the battle against parasites and microbes. It contains the active ingredients, Allicin and Ajoene both sulphur-containing compounds. Garlic is reported to have anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant activity.
- Black Walnut powder (Juglans nigra) is from the dried, ground, green hull of the black walnut and contains Juglandin, Juglone and Juglandic acids. It also contains Tannins and Iodine. These antioxidant and antibacterial compounds are useful for naturally supporting your body against parasites.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract GSE (Citrus paradisi) contains potent compounds that can kill more than 60 types of bacteria and It kills bacteria by breaking down their outer membranes causing them to burst open. Components of grapefruit seed may contribute to the microbial balance of body organs and tissues
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea L.) Olive leaf extract contributes to the body defences against external agents and was used in tea as relief from Malaria as early as the 1800s. It contains the active ingredient Oleuropein. The extract of the leaf of this plant is reported to have anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-protozoan effects. Some common pathogenic parasites destroyed by the plant in vitro include amoeba, Cryptosporidium, GiardiaSpp., Enterobius vermicularis, tapeworms, nematodes and spiral worms.
- Bee Propolis is a combination of plant resins and beeswax containing the active ingredient Galangin (a natural bioflavonoid). Propolis extracts have been shown in several studies to have antileishmanial effects. Leishmaniasis is caused by infection with blood-tissue protozoan Leishmania parasites, which are spread by the bite of phlebotomine sand flies.
- Cloves (Syzygium Aromaticum) consists of 15-20% clove oil with active ingredients Eugenol and Tannins. They are reported to have strong antifungal activity related to its high Eugenol content Clove oil is reported to be effective against some parasitic roundworms and protozoan parasites. Clove oil is also reported to help kill Giardia the common protozoan parasite that often spreads via contaminated water.
Who is Metabolics Paralite for?
Those looking to nutritionally support your body in its efforts to fight parasites naturally.
Why use Metabolics Paralite
Metabolics Paralite has been especially formulated based on research using high quality ingredients from our approved suppliers.
Parasites can cause disease, organ damage, and even suppress certain processes in our immune system. They can use up essential nutrients in your body, which can result in a lack of energy and lower your immune systems response. This is why it’s important to talk to your doctor if you’re concerned about a possible infection, along with eating a healthy diet with the right nutritional support.
This product is suitable for vegetarian diets.
Food supplements made to GMP standards.
Made in our clean room facility, here in the UK.
ISO accredited ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 accredited.
"Seems to be just what I needed."
"It's good but repeats on me..think it's the garlic"
"Hoping that these wills sort out my long term issues."
"Can’t do that as the product did not arrive"