Menu
FREE UK Economy Delivery online
For practitioners, by practitioners
Highest quality, GMP certified
Family owned, British made

Monthly Archives: November 2013

Refine Blogs
  1. How Does The Body Produce Energy? | The Body Has 4 Methods To Create ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) A Unit Of Energy.

    How Does The Body Produce Energy? | The Body Has 4 Methods To Create ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) A Unit Of Energy.

    Energy is supplied to all cells in the body including muscle cells by ATP generated from carbohydrates, fats and proteins .The unit of energy in the cells is called ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) The... READ MORE
  2. Find Out More About Our Eye Health Supplement OptimEyes

    Find Out More About Our Eye Health Supplement OptimEyes

    OptimEyes formula has been designed to provide nutrients that may provide protection against the development or advancement of the common conditions that affect the eyes. In order to better... READ MORE
  3. Find Out What Calcium Is Used For and Other Calcium Facts From Metabolics.com

    Find Out What Calcium Is Used For and Other Calcium Facts From Metabolics.com

    Calciumis the most abundant mineral in the body, 99% of calcium in the body is in the teeth and bones. The other 1% is found in the blood and extracellular fluid and it is vital to maintain these... READ MORE